(Click on that picture to enlarge & read)
Almost a year ago now, I put in a formal complaint to The USA Transportation Security Administration, re Qantas Airlines - and the link I sent them in that complaint can be found here, which provides a very large amount of background material.
That complaint has been completely ignored - despite the fact this airline employed baggage handlers like Norman Niass, "Tom" and Easton Barrington James with very serious, long-term criminal histories that pre-dated their employment - and their security manager had known criminal connections that also pre-dated his employment. Qantas is also point blank refuse to acknowledge this, or answer questions about it.
However, since the TSA chose to ignore my serious complaint, it's emerged that Qantas Airlines also carries unscreened luggage - as is fully admitted in Australian Government correspondence here.
Qantas is ignoring this.
Sydney Airport Corporation is ignoring this.
The Australian Government is ignoring this.
The Australian Aviation Safety Authority is ignoring this.
Are you willing to continue this horrific pattern, and put USA citizens at risk too?
Further, as well as the horrific consequences of unscreened explosives, are you willing to allow any of your citizens to suffer the same terrible fate as Australian Schapelle Corby?
- She had no criminal history or profile.
- There is no commercial flow of marijuana FROM Australia, TO Bali - and there never has been, for very good economic reasons.
- Other innocent airline passengers very narrowly escaped sharing her horror.
- The Australian police refused to investigate the Australian source of the drugs found in her bag.
- There are multiple press reports of the use of innocent passengers as unwitting drug mules - including on the exact day she flew, via the exact same Sydney Airport/Qantas baggage handling crew.
- A very senior Australian customs insider has said Schapelle Corby was (without doubt), the victim of airline corruption.
- Her alleged "Crime" was extremely improbable.
- The very senior Australian policeman responsible for "Watching" these baggage handlers on the day Schapelle flew has since been convicted of very serious crimes.
- But despite their grave offences (importing 200 kilos of cocaine into Australia in 2004), these Qantas baggage handlers were never arrested or charged.
- Every frame of airport CCTV Schapelle begged for went "Missing."
- The physical evidence was burnt by Indonesia without any forensic testing for finger prints, human DNA and plant source, and the Australian Police did not use their powers to request this.
- Bali airport officials crucially refused to weigh Schapelle's luggage, to compare that with her Brisbane (Australia), check-in weight.
- All the Bali Airport CCTV footage of Schapelle's arrest went "Missing" too.
- The only "Evidence" against Schapelle was the unsupported verbal testimony of Bali officials who did not speak English.
- Schapelle was convicted of "Trafficking" with absolutely no evidence to support this charge.
- Schapelle's 20 year sentence was vastly out of line with all legal precedents in Indonesia.
So John and Paul, I look forward to hearing from you ASAP, and trust these matters won't be ignored for another year?