Monday, August 19, 2013

Schapelle Corby - Kevin Rudd's still covering up for criminal airport staff: A formal right to information request to the Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity



















Dear Philip,

This is a formal Right to Information request.  Please treat it as such - and in making it, I also formally note your organisation has never recommended a single prosecution against any person, since it was founded in 2006. That was the advice I was given when I asked one of your officers about the history of successful prosecutions (post your investigations).

I repeatedly asked Kevin Rudd's Minister for Justice, Jason Clare MP, why none of these criminal QANTAS baggage handlers were ever arrested or charged.  This an extremely urgent question, as they also diverted passenger's luggage away from the legally required screening processes, so the inherent danger is obvious to anyone with a shred of common sense.  Eventually, Jason Clare MP was forced to respond with a letter claiming there was "Insufficient evidence"to convict them - and when I asked WHY there was "Insufficient evidence" to convict them I was (in effect), formally told f**k off and go away in this further letter.  As a result of that, I put in this formal complaint to yourselves on the 19th of June 2013 (over two months ago now) - and you may also wish to note that corrupt police were taking payments from corrupt baggage handlers, as per these 17 October 2005 minutes from a high level New South Wales Crime Commission meeting.

Therefore, can I please have a copy of all your organisation's deliberations (to date), about my 19th June 2013 complaint, taking into account I do not want copies of my own correspondence to you (which obviously, I have already).

Regards, Kim